Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Last Night's Supper

Well it seems that something for supper last night sent my husband straight into a flare. We had an egg scramble and steak fries. I made a Velveeta cheese sauce to put over it. My first guess was there was something in the Velveeta that contained gluten. So I pulled up my trusty Clan Thompson food checker and it had uncertain on Kraft items. It referred me to the Kraft website. The website didn't say it contained wheat, so I did a search for each individual item via the food checker. It came back clear. I know my butter is ok because it's pure, cream and salt. The sausage appears to be good too. I couldn't find anything in it either that would have caused it. So what do I think it is? I think he has developed an intollerence to eggs. I have read where it's not uncommon. I also have read where cheese and dairy can be a problem for the first year. So I'm back to the drawing board. I guess I try eggs by themselves and cheese by itself to see which is the stink. UGH!!

No comments: